HELP!! I don’t know what to do!

• Author

follow your jeart and do something that will catch your rush eyes

• ddqueen

The only thing I would say is to follow your heart. There is no point in being in a relationship your not committed to. If you are 50 50 take a break to clear your head. Think about what you want and if it’s actually what you need . Hope this helps you x

• alyza

its not a good sign if you are constantly confused about whether he likes you or not. he is being unfair to you by being vague in expressing his feelings about.
    secondly, while you didn’t mean any harm, it is still not okay for you to date him when you don’t like him. you are leading him on. it would be nice if you be clear about your feelings with him and you can see how things go from their.
    For the guy you actually like, try talking to him and be yourself. There is no harm in approaching someone and trying to befriend them. best of luck! 💙

• jadelavender

So I was dating this guy. And he broke up with me. And he was going off and on about whether he liked me or not. Then today. He tells me he likes me and asks me to be his girlfriend. And I say yes because I kind of like him but mostly because I don’t want to hurt his feelings. But I like another guy and he doesn’t like me back. So I don’t know what to do. Date the guy I don’t like. Or. Like the guy that will never like me back??

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.