Help!

• Author

I dare you to do this ” HELLO ITS ME! IM IN CALIFORNIA DREAMING OF WHO WE USED TO BE”

• pusheen37

Say: Hey It’s (Your Name), My Friend Gave Me Your Number. Wanna Hang Out Later?

• hailey31

Just say “Hey! It’s me *your name*! I just got your number, and was hoping we could text!”

• itsmejenny

@springday is he your classmate? if yes so you can ask him anything about your homework or about your school trip anything and plz behive normally❤

• demend_firewolgirl

Hi am amayah I have a ipad u have a iPhone or iPad what ur nun?

• unicornloverr

Hi I’m riley. I’m in sort of the same situation. My friend was going to give me my crushes number but I didn’t know what to do with it. Any advice?

• skybluesplash

@springday So if you want to call your crush… well, there are lots of things you could talk about! As always, start with a friendly hi and tell him who you are, and then maybe drop a few hints that you like him while you’re making some friendly, candid conversation? And don’t be too nervous 😊 Take a few deep breaths before you dial if you feel nervous. Good luck! 💜

• cawwy1212

@springday is there something u can talk about/ ask him?? Otherwise just take a feel breath and text him hi and ask how his weekend was! U got thissss

• springday

My best friend just gave me my crush’s phone number! I really want to say hello, but I don’t know how to do it! Does anyone have any ideas or advice? Thank you so much! 🧡

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.