EEEKKK!

• Author

Hai People, it has been a while since i have been on here, i wish i could say everything is good… but its not, my problem is that I am starting to like this other guy, aside from luis, i don’t know if i should still go for Luis or if i should try this other guy.. What do you girls think?

• bellathebest

I would recommend trying to find out who is better for you (who appreciates you more, who is kinder, etc.)
      Then choose.

• katzarecoolz

UPDATE: hey peoples just got updated that they broke up, oh and that anime thing was amazing! one of the best anime’s i have ever watched. But my problem now is that i am too nervous to talk to him, i’m afraid that i will mess up, I’m even afraid that he is not going to care about me if i don’t talk to him, what should I do?

• sigridvlc

Forget him either way he wants to answer you only if you watch something? what kinda man is that?! And if he is dating this Olivia let him.

• eunice22

Just be yourself.. and if he doesn’t like you because you dont watch anime then forget it, there are alot of other boys out there. But if you really like him then its your choice if you’ll watch anime or not. But about Olivia may ask him but dont be too obvious

• zooeydog

That sounds like a good plan @katzarecoolz ! Keep me posted how it goes!

• zooeydog

@katzarecoolz why don’t you watch the anime and then talk to him. Don’t lie about watching it. You might find that honesty is more appealing to him than Olivia! 😊

• katzarecoolz

Thanks, @zooeydog, your right lying is never right, and apparently Olivia was never dating him it was just a rumor going around, I’m going to watch the anime and hopefully he likes me…

• katzarecoolz

My BFF told my crush that i like him, he then told me that he will tell me once i watch an anime, my other friend said that i should just act like i watched it and get and answer from him, rumor has been going around that he is dating olivia and i don’t know if I believe it. Should i asked him about olivia? should i lie and tell him I watched the anime when I didn’t? should I be nervous about what his answer would be?

Thank,Katzarecoolz

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.