Does he like me??

• Author

Well, look… we all know that girls can go off for nothing when in comes to boys. Thats just how this generation worked out. What I suggest is to suddenly drop hints, like bring presents on his birthday or you could leave him a note telling him what you noticed. I would say go for it but theres another girl involved. Think about it…

• dorkygirl123

Tell him you like him it works trust me

• galaxy_girl

Guys, Matt just told me yesterday that he broke up with his girlfriend!!! What should I do?!?!

• lily_c123

Give it some time and then after a while you should ask him on a date or wait and see if he does!!!

• dashagurl

Let him make a move 🙂

• robynnnxo

I think he might like you and when he splits up with his gf he will go for you. Don’t make first moves! Let him do it x

• moxxo

@galaxy_girl well the advice i can give u is that dont make the first move, since he already has a gf, he should decide who he wants. or else it ll become very confusing!

• evyrgreen

sounds like hes just your friend

• bookhugger45

Idk what to say

• iconicjakayla

I mean if he ask for your number and HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND I think he might like you but is not comfortable telling you but I think he wants to be MORE than friends

• galaxy_girl

Thx a lot!!!

• queenijustini

I agree. Sounds like he’s interested in you. Just make sure he’s over his girlfriend before you proceed bc it could get difficult otherwise. @galaxy_girl

• galaxy_girl

So there’s the boy I know, let’s call him Matt. So Matt is rlly cute and I kinda have a crush on him. So a few days ago he asked me for my phone number and I found him looking at me all the time. But he has a girlfriend, does he like me or just wanna be friends??

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.