Crush Help!!

• Author

@rwpuppy1 yes you should go in person, tell him that u love hangin out with him but just as friends, he wont hate u if u keep it clear and dont leave him hanging! 

• rwpuppy1

Update: for some reason I stopped liking him… Idk why. But then he got a gift for me for Valentine’s Day and so I texted him I didn’t like him but could we still stay friends (ik i should have told him in person😫) and now I’m rlly worried that he hates me!!! AHHH

• asiadacreativedoggo

Ok I am in the exact same situation! I have been told I should tell him, but I haven’t lol . I have liked him for 3 years and I’m kinda going crazy……..

• asiadacreativedoggo

Omg I am in the exact same situation. I have liked him for 3 and a half years and I’m kinda going crazy……….

• moxxo

@rwpuppy1 wowww u r in a play together! thats really great!! also i would suggest to not tell him yet. give the friendship some time to flourish and then later on hopefully you ll know when its the right time to confess to him! 💜

• skybluesplash

@rwpuppy1 No probs! I’m so glad things are going well 😊💞

• rwpuppy1

@skybluesplash Thanks for the advice! Srry I wasn’t able to answer sooner. I have the boy’s phone number (I asked him) and we are both in our school play together! He still smiles at me alot and I am pretty sure that he likes me. I haven’t gotten up the courage to tell him I like him though… But thanks so much!💗

• taya39333

That’s great🤞🏿 Hope everything continues to go well with you and him let me know any updates. What kind of play are you guys doing?

• rwpuppy1

@taya39333 We are doing the Little Mermaid Jr! I am in ensemble and he is Chef Louis😂

• taya39333

that sounds fun i love the little mermaid:)

• rwpuppy1

@skybluesplash Thanks for the advice! I now have the boys number and we are in our school play together.

• taya39333

Ask to hang out after school maybe

• skybluesplash

@rwpuppy1 Same here! I’m also 12. Since that’s too young for going out, you two should probably stay as good friends for the time being. A few years later on, you might like to consider things like going out and other stuff like that. Hope that helped! 🤗

• rwpuppy1

@skybluesplash. I’m 12 and in 7th grade.

• skybluesplash

@rwpuppy1 It’s totally OK if you don’t want to answer this question… but how old are you? That way I’ll know which way to go is best for you. If you’re around my age, it’s best to stay friends but it’s still cool if you do like him. But I can tell you this- later on, if you want, it’ll be totally worth it if you do tell him you like him! Something like a good relationship might hopefully happen later on…but I don’t want to go too far just yet! 💙

• rwpuppy1

@skybluesplash above 😉 ⬆ (I miss tagged u)

• rwpuppy1

Thanks, @skyebluesplash! That really helps. Just not sure if I should tell him i like him yet because I feel like I’m too young for dating. Should I tell him but maybe we should be just friends for the time being…?

• skybluesplash

@rwpuppy1 I reckon you should have a go at telling him that you like him! He seems like a really nice, friendly person so it’s probably going to be worth it. Don’t be too nervous to tell him how you feel. It’s probably going to end up really well, who knows? 💜

• rwpuppy1

Hey, I have had a crush on this boy for a few years now an he is really nice and sweet and smart, we talk sometimes and my friends have seen him looking/smiling at me a lot, but idk if I should mention something to him. I literally just got up the courage to talk to him at the beginning of the school year. I don’t even have his phone #? Do you think I should tell him I like him, or ask for his phone number, or what? What should I do???? Please help!! 😖

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.