Boys

Home/Boys

crush

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

BMX?? Awesome!!

wolfy4ever

But then when I saw him the other day and he wanted to talk to me and then I found out the he was talking about me to his friend and now, I don’t know what to do.

wolfy4ever

That helped so much @hayoo thanks I did what you said and now i am in a sport I am in Bmx Bike racing abd I dont think so much about him.:):):)

hayoo

@wolfy4ever keep yourself busy, I’m sure you will get over him because not seeing him everyday is a plus point. Also keep your mind off him by doing other stuff, like maybe take up a sport? 🙂 Good luck!

wolfy4ever

@elvislover10 You sound exacly like my best friend, @oceana.the.mermaid.princess, she also likes a guy at her church. So what she did is she went to church group and he was there. So she just started talking to him. Now he flirts with her every time he sees her. I hope this works!

elvislover10

Hi, I have a crush on this boy at my church. And I can’t stop staring at him! I need some advice!!!! Thanks!!

wolfy4ever

Thank you all so much

muzzo

@wolfy4ever well getting over is definitely a long process, however you just need to stay strong. try involving yourself in other extra curriculars, surround yourself with new experiences new friends, and don’t run away from the feeling you keep getting “of not getting over him”. acknowledge it and confront it. if anyone asks about him to you, be open about it and tell them that you are trying to move on from him, so that people don’t mention him to you too much!

good luck dear <3

wolfy4ever

Kirean or Brook+oceana-the-mermaid

kash-the-glader

GREYSEN + LOGGAN

ruka47

No prob,bat girl.

kash-the-glader

Was he really the one you need to ask yourself that. He might have been cute and really nice to you but maybe it was yourself blinding you from what he was really like. The more think about him, the more you will hang on. I suggest a spa day or doing something you love doing.

wolfy4ever

thank you for helping me. that might just work. i will try that today.

ruka47

@Batgirl4ever it sounds like you are going through some thing really tough.You should maybe get over him and take a break.Life would be MUCH easier without a crush. One of my BFFs doesn’t have a crush, she is pretty lucky. Anyways, ways you can get over him is doing after school activities.You can meet all kinds of new friends. You can talk to your parents. Especially your mom. I am sure she has experience with boys.You can talk to your close friends.I hope this helped you, contact me if you need more advice?, I added you as a friend!

wolfy4ever

hey to all of the Miss o people i don’t know if you know me but i would like it if you would answer my question thank Batgirl4ever

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN

MISS O AND FRIENDS!