Boys

HomeBoys

Crush

• Author

@moxxo, he didn’t really make fun of me, he just kept telling everyone and bringing it up a lot. And right now all of his friends know what happened last year and they always ask me stuff like do you like Caleb? And we both make it awkward but mostly him, everytime we accidentally make eye contact his eyes widen and he looks away right away. And I texted him because he was just on my mind the whole summer, because I hadn’t seen him in 3 months and I wanted to tell him because my friends kept telling me he liked me , so I thought maybe he would like me back then, I was wrong. Thanks for commenting!

• moxxo

@cheetahlover497 so does caleb make things awkward or do u? also if u got tired of him making fun of u for liking him then why did u text him again that u liked him? 🤔 just wondering

• cheetahlover497

So me again. There is more to the story. So basically all of my friends are friends with Caleb and they know all the drama I’ve been through with him. But I can’t get mad at them or else they will think that I’m being irrational and dramatic.. Helpp!!!

• cheetahlover497

There’s this boy i STILL like after a year.. lots of drama happened between us.. such as me telling him I like him: I will call him Caleb. So Caleb and I were best friends, and we told eachother EVERYTHING. Well until I told him I had feelings for him and he didn’t feel the same. He said he didn’t feel the same way but he likes me as a friend.So we ignored eachother for the rest of the day. But I texted him that I didn’t want things to be awkward around eachother and he said ok. So things went back to normal and 6th grade comes around. You see, after a while I was just getting tired of him making fun of me for liking him so I told him I didn’t like him anymore when I did so I texted the day before school started and said I still like you, and we have been ignoring eachother ever since until my best friend, let’s call her Nancy made a deal with Caleb that she would hangout with the guy who has a crush on her if Caleb would come along and bring me. And he agreed. We went to a bowling alley and we bowled and we talked to eachother and now we sometimes see eachother and talk. But mostly only one sentence. But it’s still awkward when we accidentally make eye contact. What should I do to make things better???

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.