Can anyone help me gain enough courage to ask a guy out? Thanks.

• Author

You GO for it girl! I will try to give you as much advise as possible, but would you mind giving me some in return? Thanks if you do.
    Ok, so here are you options:
    1. Write him a Letter or eMail. Best option if you are too nervous to talk to him face-to-face. This also removes the chance of any other guy or girl hearing. <3

2. Pull him out before or after class and tell him then. Has the risk of others hearing but best option if you think sending an eMail is too stalker-ry (if that’s a word! ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

3. Organise to go to your local pool or something (I would say ice-skating or roller-skating, but they’re not so common, yet more romantic) and send him an eMail or tell him that you’re going and ask him to try and organise with his parents to go to. Tell him it’s not a date and if all goes well, ask him out on one!

4. Write a note saying ‘Dear [name], Would you like to come out to [your location] with me on [your chosen date] at [your chosen time]? Would really apreiciate this once!
    Talk to you soon,
    Love from [your name, if you’re at a big school, put your last name too!]. Or something along those lines.

5. Choose one of the above or just be plain-out awesome and ask him the next chance you get! You know what? I think you are super pretty, a kind-hearted girl and any guy would be SUPER LUCKY to get to go out with you! I hope you find my advice handy!
    GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

• gamechanger

Write a letter or email to him. Then you don’t have to talk to him.

• admin-2

you can just go up to him and ask him if he says no find some one that likes you and will say yes if he says yes then you got a bf go for it girl you can do it

• admin-2

go for it do what your hart tells you 2 do

• romeooromeo

go for it

• admin-2

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? ASK HIM OUT!! ๐Ÿ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.