Breakup Stuff

• Author

Aww! Lots of love for you ❤️❤️ @holly2379

• lolanna15

Well, then they I am gonna say a bad word here, mean! Just compelety ingore them and move along.

• lolanna15

and you deserve better

• caticorn

I’m sorry that happened, you can talk to your friends about it and you can watch your favorite shows/movies at night so you feel better. Hopefully this works. 😊❤️

• mutale_queen_musonda

Sorry that, that happened to you but you will always have friends here.☺️

• liviboo274

What you need to do is one night watch Netflix or movies eat some ice cream have friends over and forget about him he doesn’t deserve you

• heyday

I am so sorry I been though this and I’m in 5th grade

• heyday

Expert I was the Sarah

• holly2379

So I was dating this one guy let’s call him zac we were dating for a while almost 2 months I thought it was going really well. And then one day he grabbed me to talk to me and my friends just looked at me I knew what was going on. My eyes started watering. Zac told me he was like I feel like I just like you as a friend. And zac also said I still care about you a lot and everything. And then this one girl came up to me let’s call her Sarah she came up to me and was like I don’t know what’s going on but I just wanted to say I’m so sorry I’m always here for you if you need to talk and gave me a hug and walked away and me and Sarah never talk. And my friends could tell Sarah was being fake. Because before Sarah was talking to zac in the hallway before he broke up with me, and they dated over the summer and then after wards she was sitting really close to him, and Sarah has a boyfriend but I feel like there going to get together now  And we’re only in 8th grade about to be freshman’s

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.