Boys are complicated

• Author

i REALLY dont know why ppl are always so confused on what to do here. you tell him. whatever happens happens. he’ll either like you back or youll keep being friends. whats the downside

• hazel5

I dont think it is a good idea to tell him right now @cheetahlover497 hide your feelings for now. And try to become good friends with him first ❤️

• rejapineapple

I went through the same situation. I told him, it’s better if you tell him, what if he likes you too? I would recommend you to tell him!! Good luck!

• mayab

@cheetahlover497 ok, If YOU feel fine around him, I think you should tell him how you feel. I also think you are old enough because I’m 9 and I have a boyfriend and we say are feelings to each other. Don’t be nervous, and be honest if you feel fine around him😎👍💐🤠😁

• cheetahlover497

@mayab we are 11

• mayab

@cheetahlover497 it pretty much matters how old you guys are.

• queenk26

Well maybe you guys could just stay friends and tell him how you feel so he at least knows.

• morg_foelife

If his best friend says so then most likely he does, he just doesn’t know if you like him back and doesn’t want to tell you and you not feel the same way

• cheetahlover497

@morg_foelife, he always tries to make me laugh and we text all the time so idk if he likes me and everyone says he likes me even his best friend..

• morg_foelife

I think you should ask him first fr, if he doesn’t tell you a yes then don’t tell him, I think he has no clues that you like him

• cheetahlover497

There’s this boy I like at school and we are best friends, everyone says that he likes me, but he says he doesn’t. And he texted me that he likes my but said that he was pranking me and he said that he likes me as a friend. Idk if he likes me, so should I tell him how I feel even though I don’t know if he likes me????

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.