boys

• Author

@cutemidnightprincess does he like u back?? i think you shouldnt give him more then one thing in one week:p

• cutemidnightprincess

thats the problem i quote one day u will get ur answer he said that to me but what else do u think ๐Ÿ™‚

• ejmanalo

Well, if you really like the boy of your dreams, then yeah. You should definitely start thinking about making something that you can actually make and give to him. Take your time, donโ€™t rush yourself and donโ€™t put too much pressure on yourself. Iโ€™m pretty sure heโ€™ll understand. Maybe, write a nice and cute letter to him on a special card, put it on a envelope and surprise him with that special card that youโ€™ve wrote on with the envelope, maybe surprise him with a special certain amount of money that you can afford on a gift card, or maybe put some cash that you can also afford on that special card that youโ€™ve wrote on to him, or maybe draw him some nice, cute and interesting pictures of him or something that he really likes if heโ€™s interested in art. Iโ€™m pretty sure heโ€™ll love it!!! Itโ€™s whatever comes up to your mind, girl!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธโค๏ธ xoxo

• cutemidnightprincess

so the boy i like i decide to make him something and he liked i was wonderimg shoyld i make him something else in one week or shouldi wait longer please help?????

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.