boy trouble.

• Author

@bunny_ash and u can always talk to me about it💜 I have been in such a situation before where things get stuck in my head and i found it difficult to move on. and i know its literally only time which heals everythingg. 💜 and hope and persistence

• moxxo

@bunny_ash hey its okk, bad things happen, and yes it is difficult to get over them, but just try to keep urself busy, listen to happier songs,rite out any feelings u have for him, and then this way with time u ll get over it all💜

• bunny_ash

this yr im in a class with my ex crush and crush. my ex crush still makes me mad for blocking me without telling me why and well my new crush. all of my friends are shipping him with one of my friends and he thinks or knows that she likes him. but idk if she likes him or not. my ex crush keeps on coming in my head because of my depression. i kinda hate my depression. i want to get over it but idk how to. i can’t even say a word to my ex crush and i follow him on social media but he never answers my messages. im not used to talking to boys. story abt my ex crush: my ex crush and i used to be good friends in yr6 and rn its yr8. in yr7 he blocked me online for talking too much which i think is stupid of him. anyway i want to be friends with him but i dont see that him but at the same time even tho i dont wanna be friends with him, i want to get the situation out of my head. its been stuck in my head ever since he blocked me. what can i do to solve it. what should i do? HELP.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.