Alright so its kind of a dilemma. SO i really like this boy, and I wont get to see him until school starts(sucks for me), and this other boy that I know likes me, I keep trying to tell him nicely, that I am not interested in him, and he still won’t back off. What do I do?

• Author

I would tell him that you are interested into another boy, but would still like to be friends. If that does not work then you should maybe tell one of your closest friends about the situation and ask if she/he can handle it.

• bff_xx

If you know the guys friends organise a hang out with him and some of his and your friends so that way you can see him and get to know him and it win’t feel awkward. Oh, and about the other guy, if it does get annoying and you feel like shouting at him DON’T DO IT! just keep telling him nicely that your not interested and that you really sorry and that someone else in the world will love him back.

• bff_xx

If you know the guys friends organise a hang out with him and some of his and your friends so that way you can see him and get to know him and it win’t feel awkward. Oh, and about the other guy, if it does get annoying and you feel like shouting at him DON’T DO IT! just keep telling him nicely that your not interested and that you really sorry and that someone else in the world will love him back. Hope it works out!

• moxxo

how about you call that boy along with a couple of your friends, over at your house for a party. that way you can meet him.
    just keeep ignoring the other guy. boys just do this for attention

• kash-the-glader

Keep on telling him nicely. It is the best thing to do.

• admin-2

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.