advice needed !!

• Author

@cherry4444 @moxxo thank you guys so much!! this helped a lot:)) we decided to stay friends! you guys are the best!

• moxxo

@Emily.lynn22 heyy i get what your feelings are. but see from the guys perspective he must feel really attached to you since u have started hanging out a lot with him too! if u r telling him that u want to just stay strictly friends with him then u actually have to treat him like all your other friends. hang out with him with ur other friends and spend time with him as you spend time with ur normal friends. but if u feel like u dont want to do that then u obviously do like him more then just a friend. right? also it becomes difficult to remain best friends with a guy esp if one of the person in that friendship has feelings for the other person. i hope u get what i am saying.🙈 its kinda complicated but i trust u will make the right decision.💕 just make sure u dont leave this boy hanging 💜

• moxxo

@Emily.lynn22 ohhh nd happy new year 🎊💜

• cherry4444

Happy New Year! You just need to decide on how you feel. Do you like him currently? I think being friends would be the best in my opinion unless you are 100% sure about your feelings.

• emily-lynn22

missO girls, i need your help!! so my guy best friend told me that he liked me a while ago, but i didn’t feel the same and we stayed friends. this year we’ve begun to get really close. we talk all the time, hang out at school together, & we’ve hung out outside of school a couple times too. lately i kinda started to like him as more than friends, & some of my other friends said that he liked me too, but i wasn’t really sure if i wanted to go for anything yet. once we got off for winter break, i started to lose feelings, but we were hanging out soon so i decided to wait until then to see if i still felt the same. when we were hanging out, i just couldn’t see us as anything more than best friends. so tonight he decided to confess his feelings to me (again) & i don’t know what the heck to say to him. pretty much my status on how i feel about him is “i don’t know”……… now you guys don’t have to go out of your way to type me a response, i really just need some girl-to-girl advice. sorry this is kinda long!! thanks and happy new year!! <333

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.