About boys

• Author

Ummm no itโ€™s not bad to love him but maybe get to really know him then youโ€™ll rally learn to love him ๐Ÿ˜Š be loyal to him ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

• queenijustini

Itโ€™s fine if you have a crush on [email protected]

• tulipgirlnyc

I agree!! Itโ€™s ok to have a crush!

• radicalrye

I doubt he his an actual boyfriend it is just a kid crush so im sorry to say but i don’t believe you, You Are ONLY 9!!!!!!! it is ok to like him but i think everyone here agrees that 9 is too young but im not your parent so it is up to them whether you are old enough to have a boyfriend. But its ok to have a crush:)

• angie_rose99

Must be nice to have a guy find you attractive in the 4th grade! ๐Ÿ˜จ honestly I believe 9 is way too young. Especially to say you love him. You may like him a lot, but love… not so much

• feirceone8995

Your 9 and you have a boyfriend!!!!!??? GIRL YOU ARE TOO YOUNG I AM SORRY BUT BREAKUP WITH HIM ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ค

• hazel5

Hey grade 4 is too early my mom says โ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธ @mayab

• mayab

I have a boyfriend and Iโ€™m in 4th grade, Iโ€™m 9 years old. He once wrote down on a piece of paper that he loved me, and I know I love him. Is it bad that I love him and Iโ€™m only in 4th grade?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ+๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜Ž= what?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.