A guy I met online

• Author

Yea maybe u should block him to be on the safe side, but if ur happy talking to him continue to just be aware of the risks

• dopeprachi

@taya39333 and when I almost got in a car crash I told that to him and he goes “thank god you’re safe. I don’t want anything to happen to you” Like just after a day of talking he says that to me, which is quite unreal.

• dopeprachi

@taya39333 he already knows my name and the city I live in. We met on a social app where teens put like some pics in their bio and if someone wants to be friends with them then you just add them. If they add you back you can then talk etc. He has like 2 pics of him but when I asked for his Instagram he told me he doesn’t use it much and gave me his username. On there he just had one picture of him and some other pics of his boat. No profile pic and very few followers which seemed unusual. But the person seems real because I searched him up kn google and I could find him. Now he texted me that he can’t wait to see me. He lives like an hour away from me. I’m just wondering what he’s gonna say after that blah blah. I really don’t wanna meet him cause of the questions he’s asked me. So I’m just gonna say “yeah” and just brush it off. But should I keep talking? It doesn’t really feel right to me. Should I just block him without saying anything?

• taya39333

I remember I had met this dude online on fb he told me he was 14 I was 13 at the timehe had like 1 picture on his profile but claimed he dident really take pictures he claimed he lived in California whenever I asked him to talk he said he broke his phone And he claimed the sound dident work and his camera was broke. , we dated for like 3 months then one day my sister told me to call him to see if it would ring he accidentally answered on video chat and all I could see was a ceiling fan and then he hung up. I asked him about that he continued to make up excuses and lie so I looked in his profile about who commented on his posts and girls who were friends with him I inboxed them and asked 2 of them how they knew him I told the girl don’t tell him I’m texting yoy. They ended up telling him anyways, but I did get information from them they said he told them he was a different age then what he told me he was she said he told her he was 16 and that she had talked to him otp before . Long story short be carful he constantly texted me and no one has all that free time anyone can soon to anyone online even make up 1 lie

• taya39333

It depends where u met him on, its kinda dangerous to meet people on Snapchat cause it could be anybody bertending to be anybody, I’ve had weirdest people texting me like that on Snapchat in the past, ik a friend who met this guy on Snapchat and he seemed to be fine and he claimed he was 16 but really was 25. He kinda seems unreal caus eu said he’s constantly texting you if he’s constantly tutti)g u it may be too good to be true just be looking out and don’t meet up with him or give him your real name or any information about you

• dopeprachi

This question is especially for teenage girls about 16-17 and up. So I met a guy online about 4 days ago and he asked me to see if we click and become friends. Even I agreed because I didn’t see anything wrong with it. Then we talked on snapchat. He texted me a million times a day and always asks can we talk? He texted me at 11 in the night asking me if I’m up? Then he asked for a full body pic of mine. Not what you’re thinking. A full body pic with clothes on. Then he asked me if I wanted to see a pic of him. I said okay and then he sent a shirtless pic of him. I was like oh nice and he was like “oh yea? How nice? Like come here and snuggle with me nice?” I said are you flirting? He said “maybe” and then a heart emoji. And then he was like I want to know you more. I said okay well then ask me what you wanna know. He asked me if I was a virgin? I said what kind of a question is that? He then goes “I’m sorry”.
    Girls what do you think he’s tryna do? Is he a player or something and just wants something out of me? Cause he’s been texting me every minute. And also that question still bothers me. Should I just block him? What do you think?
    Sorry for such a long question lol.
    Thank you in advance!😊💕

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.