A boy I lik bus likes my sister

• Author

Tell ur sis how you feel. Even if she doesn’t like him she still needs to be supportive. And if that doesn’t work try and find a new guys! He might not be the one. But if your sister does end up likening him be supportive.. then Tom can see that your still a great person inside 🙂

• sewingwithlailah

I think you should not think about him. you should not have to show how cool you are for him to like you. If he does not see the awesome in you then you should not worry about it.

• drawwithmalik

i know it may hurt but you cannot force him to like you the way he likes her. I would try to maintain the friendship. Who knows? Maybe your sister doesnt feel the same and he will see how supportive you are and love may form.

• singingbeast3

Does your sis like him back?

• dorkygirl123

@singingbeast3. Ok first thing we are in 3 grade. And my sister likes him as a friend

• singingbeast3

3rd Grade?! And I thought I was young…

• tulipgirlnyc

I had a crush in 3rd grade. But I think u should prob just move on for now since it seems complicated even if your sister doesn’t like hin

• moxxo

@dorkygirl123 also u know the saying “sisters before misters💜” 🙈😂

• moxxo

@dorkygirl123 i would say let this guy go, there are many other guys u can like, without having so much drama involved!

• moxxo

@lovelyprincess123 hahaha tgats such a good reply

• lovelyprincess123

Try to find another boy and if he rejects you get donuts , write a song about it become Taylor Swift

• singingbeast3

Yea gurl, you gotta get those donuts……

• dorkygirl123

I am 9 yo I can go up to him. Do I just wait till middle school. Plus I hate Taylor swift

• dorkygirl123

So I like this boy will call him Tom. Tom is super nice to me I have a crush on him. But he likes my sister we call her Kate. He likes Kate better then me what do i do please let me know

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.