Books

Home/Books

Recommended books ages 10 and up

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

The Judy Moody series is good too… Really funny!

drawwithmalik

OHHHH! Try The Baby Sitters Club!

fluffie-bubblez3

I love Black Beauty by Ana Sewell.

misso

@aashvisanghvi I heard that was really good. They also made that into a movie last year.

aashvisanghvi

There is an amazing book named “Room”. It is about a son and mother locked in a room for about 5 years. It is one of the best books I have ever read. I totally recommend it. I am truly obsessed.

wildgirl08

I totes suggest ‘Wonder’ by R.J Palacio it’s really good. personally i think it helps you understand more about the way people are and it gives out a really cool life lesson (or more, if you read the book)! I am currently reading it at school- trust me it’s pretty funny but uplifting.

ruka47

I saw the dear dumb diary movie.I did not know it had a book.I’ll check it out?

christinem

You should definitely check out the Dear Dumb Diary series!

misty_jones

“See You in the Cosmos”It’s all about space and rockets.

munchie4104

The Cupcake Diaries is good. If your a teen maybe The Clique. @reynellious That’s a good book @caraboo11 That’s a good series as well

caraboo11

The Babysitters Club!

reynellious

I most definitely suggest treasure hunters by james patterson if you like adventure.

ruka47
    #56896 |

If you are totally addicted to drawing anime and chili,I have the perfect book for you,the title:How to draw Manga chibies & cute critters.By Samantha Whitten and Jeannie Lee.Ages 10& up!I love it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN

MISS O AND FRIENDS!