If you could live life from the view of any book character, who would it be?

Tagged: 

• Author

I would choose Nikki maxwell from dork diaries๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘‘ sheโ€™s I love her style and arritude

• rooftopgurl

I would choose Ravi from the TV show Jessie lol itโ€™s my fav show โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ #DisneyNow

• wildgirl08

@skybluesplash I think living life from Auggie’s perspective would be pretty interesting! But I think that it would be most interesting to live life from the perspective of Hazel Grace (from The Fault In Our Stars).

• mahathiu

i would choose……nikki maxwell from dork diaries.hope u heard of that book.

• evajoseph

If I could live life from the view of any book character it would be….
    Elizabeth Allen from the Enid Blyton series of the naughtiest girl!!!!
    It would also be amazing to be one of the Famous 5…
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• mayab

Hi skybluesplash I think I would choose someone from Harry Potter; maybe hermione granger?

• skybluesplash

And you gotta choose only ONE character! If I had to choose, I would definitely be curious to live life from the perspective of Auggie (from Wonder). It must be really hard for him, living with his facial condition and having people go out of their way to avoid touching him. What about you? Which book character would you like to live life in their perspective? ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’™

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.