Book Recommendations

• Author

To keep track of the books you have read, I suggest using Padlet!

• kindnesscounts

@hedgehogsrule Dork Diaries is AMAZING!!!

• kindnesscounts

I loved 2 read Keeper of the Lost Cities. Its a Rlly good book!

• malordred

I personally chose from “We’re expired” by Stays Kramer The book about the girlfriend of Virginia is 17 years old and she has everything a girl can dream of, she is going to go to Yale University, she has a beloved boyfriend Scott, Olivia’s best friend, kind and loving parents. But at the prom, Virginia finds out that Scott is leaving her. In a fit of anger, she gets behind the wheel of a car and gets into a terrible accident. The girl remains alive, but she has both legs amputated. And the girl is increasingly thinking, is it worth it to live like that? and I’m working on writing an essay on the material I have read. I am a novice writer and I need help essay writer. When I finish, I’ll definitely share with you.

• malordred

I personally chose from “We’re expired” by Stays Kramer The book about the girlfriend of Virginia is 17 years old and she has everything a girl can dream of, she is going to go to Yale University, she has a beloved boyfriend Scott, Olivia’s best friend, kind and loving parents. But at the prom, Virginia finds out that Scott is leaving her. In a fit of anger, she gets behind the wheel of a car and gets into a terrible accident. The girl remains alive, but she has both legs amputated. And the girl is increasingly thinking, is it worth it to live like that? and I’m working on writing an essay on the material I have read. I am a novice writer and I need help [url=https://essaypro.com]essay writer[/url] When I finish, I’ll definitely share with you.

• hedgehogsrule

Thx

• hedgehogsrule

I’m still looking for the 12 book

• cheetahcat200

@bookdragon1234, I would like to see you read every single super edition of the Warriors series.

• bookdragon1234

@cheetahcat200, that sounds intense and fun!!!

• cheetahcat200

I just started the book series. I’m on the second book of the second series and I’m reading one of the super editions, and the series books usually have 300 pages or more and the super edition books usually have 400-500 pages. So good luck!

• hedgehogsrule

Dork Diaries. It’s my fav thing to read📚

• lily_c123

Try reading David Williams, some of his books are long but they are really good and funny! You can also learn from them

• bookdragon1234

@lily_c123, I’ve never heard of him! I’ll definitely look him up and read his books! The longer the better! Thank you!

• feirceone8995

Try reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I spend hours reading it.

• rainbowmacaroon

Gone with the wind is super!

• captainmarvel50

You should read the Sinister Sweetness of Splendid Academy. Its about a girl that goes to a weird school, and she begins to think that the school isn’t right. Cool Book!

• caticorn

You should read the familiars! It is a great book about magic and animals! Hope you like the book!

• radicalrye

Start by reading all the books in your house! Thats what i did because i discovered that i hadn’t read a lot of them, then try to read all the kids books in your library(except maybe the toddler and baby one) Then you will have discovered what books you do and dont like and then you can buy some @bookdragon1234

• bookdragon1234

@radicalrye, I definitely will! I know I have several books I haven’t read yet! Thanks for the cool idea!

• ellie_882

You should.read the Penderwicks! it is a series of books about a adventurous family! I find.it quite entertaining and really interesting! There is four books in the series. So if you want to check them out just look up, The Penderwicks book series! That is what I suggest 😉

• bookdragon1234

@ellie_882, I love the Penderwicks! I’ve only read the first one but I’ll definitely try the others! Thanks for the recommendation!

• hazel5

Did you read the twelfth coin? A girl also posted a review about it on the site and it looked interesting! ❤️ @bookdragon1234

• bookdragon1234

@hazel5, I haven’t read that book. I’ll have to try it! Thanks for the book recommendation!

• jerseykuntz

i love harry pottet try those books

• blazergirl23

Are You there god, it’s me Margret, By Judy Blume is literally my FAVORITE BOOK OF 2019!!! I HIGHLY recommend it!! Love Sister Nyah! 😁🐳👑👏

• bookdragon1234

@blazergirl23, I’ve always wanted to read that book but haven’t found the time. I will definitely put it on my reading list for this year!

• thisashleytaylor

@bookdragon1234 Hi 👋 I’m so glad to hear that you love reading too. .I recently finished reading “The Wednesday Wars” for my book club, and I really enjoyed it. I think ,you might like it too. 💖

• bookdragon1234

@thisashleytaylor, I love Wednesday Wars! It’s one of my favorite books! It’s one of the only books that has made me laugh out loud!

• bookdragon1234

I love reading and am looking for some book recommendations to start off the New Year! Any suggestions?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.