Mistaken

• Author

Just give a good clothing sign that makes you look like your for sure a girl (I used to have the same problem)

• dancer12dance

just be yourself and let it grow naturally

• hazel5

Aloe vera + olove and coconut oil @catty102

• moxxo

@catty102  normally i would say just ignore people,  esp if they r like bullying yoj.  However if its really bothering you and if u feel that ppl unintentionally mistake u,  than try putting girly hair clips on them till they grow,  so that people dont make this silly mistake? also castor oil is AMAZING 💙

• hooloo21

Wow. If I’m not sure about someone’s gender, I just say them or their, ya know? Still, very RUDE. You might just have to wait for it to grow out. I hope this may or may not help

• soccergirl81

If someone calls you a boy they are a jerk be true to yourself love your beauty

• itmebrooklyn

Been there

• razzy_dominicana

Use Castor Oil That Helps😊

• cass_mallory-13

Brush through it vvvv well when doing your hair!! It cause your hair to pull out a little every time you brush it!! And when you wash it, massage your hair, its actually vvvvv soothing and grows your hair longer😊😊

• pastelkitten

Cut down on shampoo. Is your hair curly? If it is, use co-wash instead of shampoo (shampoo absolutely kills curly hair). Also, use MORE conditioner, healthy hair will grow faster 😊

• liv_carr

My hair grows super fast and I take multi vitamins for hair skin and nails. So maybe ask if you can get some

• bookhugger45

I have curly hair and that happens all the time with me just ignore them

• catty102

My hair style is a bob and people mistake me for a boy. Any techniques on how to grow hair longer.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.