I Need other girls opinion

• Author

You do you gal you are Beautiful just the way you are !!!!!😉

• singingbeast3

Nope! I feel the same… I suck in my stomach and walk out.

• smartygal

There will always be prettier and skinnier girls out there so don’t ever compare yourself to them. That’s not what makes you a good person. Look at what type of person you are and be confident that you are a good person with integrity and trust, esp to your friends. You are so much more beautiful than here inside and out i am 💯 % sure! @bananagirl7

• bananagirl7

Yay I am not lonely

• Anonymous

I feel the same way!! Feel so confident then see someone who is pretty and then feel ugly. YOUR NOT ALONE!!!!😇😇

• hazel5

Why cant you tell your mom? And its okay to feel that way, its normal. But remember that you are beautiful just the way you areee @bananagirl7

• bananagirl7

Thanks everyone

• bananagirl7

Ok thank you.@bookhugger45 and. @princessparkle12

• moonchild

I feel like this a lot too. Most of my friends are skinnier than me or I think that they are. So it’s tough not to compare myself. But I try to remind myself that skinny doesn’t equal beauty. It’s your heart that determines that. How you are and how you treat others.

• bookhugger45

I do to but I don’t really care because they look like there starving themselves

• princessparkle12

I sometimes feel like that but then i remind that I’m already pretty and don’t have to look like the others. And if you always feel like just remind yourself that ur amazing just the way you are 😉🙂

• bananagirl7

I am I the only human being who doesn’t look pretty but feels pretty until she sees another skinnier girl and then starts to feel ugly which she secretly knows is true? And doesn’t feel like she can tell her mom this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.