How to control hair growth?? Please help!!

• Author

That’s pretty normal to have hair growing above your lip. If it’s dark you can bleach it with Jolene that you can buy at the drug store. If you’re 12 I wouldn t start waxing yet. That seems kinda early. @skybluesplash

• rooftopgurl

I personally think u should wait until it’s noticeable, (me having an older sis) but I think u should ask someone, ya know?

• ellie-boom

@skybluesplash bleach it they sell facial hair bleaching kits at target

• rooftopgurl

And where is it growing on ur face

• skybluesplash

@rooftopgurl I’m 12 and it’s growing on the upper lip, below my lip and in other places. You can only see it if you look really closely but I don’t want it to grow. I think it is though. 💜

• rooftopgurl

I recommend waxing don’t pluck ur face how old r u

• harlierose

You can try waxing or shaving, but hair will grow back within a couple of weeks. Ask you parents if they allow you to do it.

• taya39333

If u wax it it will hurt unless u use something that u herd that won’t but other wise u can search up totorial’s and things to remove it

• skybluesplash

@hazel5 I’m 12. Will the hair grow back if I wax it? (I know it will if I shave it.) 💛

• hazel5

How old are you? The hair on your face wont grow but if your parents allow then you can wax it 🤗🤗 @skybluesplash

• smartygal

You can try waxing. Either go to a salon and have them do it or get waxing strips at a drug store and try it yourself. I’d recommend the salon for the first time. @skybluesplash

• skybluesplash

I have quite a lot of hair growing on my body and I’m so worried about it. I just recently noticed some on my face, and I get so scared that it will grow. I don’t want to shave because I heard that if you do, it grows thicker and faster, but I can’t bear the pain of plucking it out either. Urgent help needed! How do I get rid of these hairs? 😣😓

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.