How much makeup do you wear?

• Author

My Mother doesn’t really let me wear makeup. But, I can wear lip gloss and light/bright colored lipstick.

• stravaberry

In January, I posted on this thread. I have absolutely changed my makeup since then. Now, I’ve added quite a bit more into my routine. Here’s my makeup routine:
    Remove previous makeup that I may have not removed the night before.
    Moisturize.
    Let that set into my skin.
    Apply a little concealer, if needed.
    Apply powder (concealer or not, to make sure my skin isn’t greasy).
    Apply eyeshadow, which I love using all different shades of Browns and peaches and champagne.
    Apply blush, but the majority of times I skip this step.
    Apply bronzer, to contour lightly and warm up my face.
    Highlight!!!! I have so many highlighters. I’m always choosing between mine, deciding which to use. Some are natural, and some are popping. I hardly skip highlight.
    Curl my eyelashes!
    Apply my favorite black mascara.
    Brush my lashes out, so they’re natural and clump free.
    Moisturize my lips.
    Apply a nude lipstick.
    And that’s it!

• awesomeallie3

I am 14 and I only wear makeup because I love makeup and because I want to, not because I don’t feel beautiful without it. Makeup is supposed to enhance your beauty, so I try to only wear a little, and sometimes more on special occasions. Normally, I wear a little bit of powder under my eyes, mascara, a super light eyeshadow that matches the color of my eyelid and a tinted chapstick. Some days highlight and lip gloss too, if I feel adventurous. But to all you girls out there who don’t wear makeup, that’s okay!! Do what makes you happy!

• fabulous_no-5

I agree 😉 i only wear some mascara, a little blush, and some lip gloss, but that doesnt mean I’m wearing it because i NEED it. We are all beautiful just the way we are, but i do love wearing makeup <3

• harliegirl22

I wear some blush, a little eyeshadow, def mascara and some lip gloss.

• moxxo

I weear eyeliner and lipgloss usually. my main motto of wearing makeup is to make it look natural ALWAYS

• vanessamariana133

I don’t really use make-up besides I love being the way I am. maybe a lip balm or chapstick for me works ??

• zooeydog

Not much.Mostly some lip gloss and blush. Maybe some mascara if I’m going to a party!

• beauty-inside

I do wear makeup, not because I have to because I choose to, I love makeup! I wear Elf Liquid foundation , cover girl concealer, cover girl powder, ulta mascara, and lip gloss… ONLY ON SEPCIAL OCCASIONS! On a daily basis I wear liquid powder makeup by cover girl and powder with mascara and lipgloss.
    NOTE: ALL OF THIS STUFF I BOUGHT MYSELF OR HAND ME DOWNS… YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL THE WAY YOU ARE YOU DONT NEED IT BUT IF YOU WANT TO WEAR IT WEAR IT!!!

• stravaberry

Some days I go all out with blush, bronzer, highlighter, clear mascara, bright lipsticks, eyebrow gloss, and concealing powder. But when I want to look good with hardly any work, I apply clear mascara and Pink Umbrellas lipstick by ELF. This is my go to look any time.
    Note:
    I’m 12, and I hardly ever wear highlighter or powder. The powder is identical to my skin color, and I only put it under my eyes on special occasions. The highlighter is just an old eyeshadow the same color as my skin with a little shimmer mixed with coconut oil that I made. Very natural, and I hardly wear it.

• almeidajessica0

I think for me, it depends on the day. However I do love makeup, so here’s what I do! I start with an oil free liquid foundation and put it on my face/neck. Then I put on a powder to set the foundation. I then do my eyeshadow, which is a sparkly pink color and a sparkly brown on the crease. Next I put on two different masacaras over eachother to get maximum length, and they are usually water proof. I finish off with a sparkly highlight and blush! On fall or winter days, I also add a dark matte lipstick.

• gamechanger

I ONLY WERE EYE SHADOW THAT LOOKS LIKE MY SKIN TONE BECAUSE I HAVE SOMTHING CALLED VIDELIGO ITS NOT CATCHY IT APEARED WHEN I WAS A BABY IT BASICLY LOOKS LIKE WIGHT BIRTH MARKS AROUND MY EYE IT LOOKS LIKE EYE SHADOW AND IS KIND OF PRETTY IN A WAY

• gamechanger

I wear a little bit you know some mascara and lip gloss and some blush for a natural look and I’m in 6th grade

• valerielps

I don’t wear any and I’m in high school. And thats okay but I never see anything about the girls who don’t wear makeup. I am a strong believer in doing what makes you happy. If you hate wearing makeup – don’t wear it. If you love wearing makeup – wear it.

• admin-2

How much makeup do you wear and what makeup do you wear?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.