Acné

• Author

At lush there’s an amazing product I believe it’s called vegan something but it’s amazing ask the shop assistants about it.

• cass_mallory-13

Try eating less sugar, it cause acne to show up 10x worse!! 🙃🙃

• taya39333

Maybe you wash your face too much. I personally have sensitive skin and can’t wash my face with soap of any kind even hypoallergenic will Make my face breaks out so I try to limit washing my face water also dries my face out.

• vanessamariana133

I agree with @taya39333. I personally cannot wash my face with any soap since it causes a break out on my face. I use natural remedies, wash my face less and avoid touch my face because of the bacteria (germs) that lingers on my hands. This really helps, thanks to Shawn Mendes post. Love you girls, hope this helps.

• bananagirl7

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and ideas

• hailey31

A lot of it is probably just hormones to be honest. It’s all normal. But use a simple facial cleanser and maybe a moisturizer.

• nyny123456789

I used to use the grapefruit face wash too but after a while it stops working and dries out ur skin just use drug store acne cream and wash ur face as many times as possible especially after sweating bc if u Leave the sweat on your face black heads will start to form @bananagirl7

• heyday

Neither Do I! 🥳 I use water and acne cream

• liv_carr

Hi, I’ve literally spent forever trying to find something that dries out the acne but not you. These two are life savers that actually work.
    1) Walmart brand dual power moisturizer with sacrylic acid and it’s by equate . It doesn’t dry your skin out but treats and prevents breakouts. 2) I use a Foreo which is basically and vibrating cleansing device that massages and cleans your pores. Also I heard using charcoal cleansers work super well!

• hazel5

@bananagirl7 honestly its not about face washes! Maybe you arent even drinking water properly!

• bananagirl7

So I have pretty bad acne I wash my face every morning and night at night I use a grapefruit face wash from wall mart and then in the morning I use a daily cleanser what else should I do to get rid of it

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.