My parents arent allowing me to keep a pet!

• Author

@moxxo yay! I’m glad I got to help you 😀

• moxxo

i did that @wmaple123 and it workeddd. i am getting a cat soon enough now. woohoo

• wmaple123

Try starting out with a fish. I went from a fish to a dog to a RABBIT

• horselover080603

Prove to them that you can do it and talk about the animal you want like 24/7 365 it worked with me and I hope it works for you to but you may have to wait a few week or month or years depending on how stubborn your parents are

• emdelhaas

Try to convince them by showing them you are responsible.

• stargazer10

ya i agree @itsjennaraine. u have to prove to them you can be responsible! 

• itsjennaraine

show them how responsible you can be by helping around the house, getting good grades, study, do homework, get your priorities done!!!

• moxxo

@simplykitten88 woww thats very informative. okaaay I ll look into thesee♡ thanks girl☆

• simplykitten88

If like u said u are allergic to animals with fur, u could try one without like a hermit crab or fish, but there are curtain types of dogs and cats that don’t shed fur and don’t have much dander (that’s what courses allergies) like Yorkies & poodle dogs & Russian blue cats

• simplykitten88

Show they that u know how to take care of that animal eg: like if u want a puppy show them u know everything about how to look after it, same for any other animal

• blakeyrakey

That’s such a good idea!!!

• moxxo

@blakeyrakey I am thinkingof going to an animal shelter and visiting pets atleast once a week. hopefully it ll make me feel better.

• moxxo

@blakeyrakey well I am kind of allergic slightly topets with too much fur. any idea if there are any pets which dont have fur?

• blakeyrakey

I agree with @hazel5… u have to prove to them your responsible. Maybe start by doing extra chores around the house and helping out more. My parents didn’t want to get a pet either bc my mom didn’t want to have to take care of it all the time… it’s def hard if your parent really doesn’t want one or is allergic

• hazel5

Hi @moxxo you need to tell them why you need a pet. Tell them you are a responsible girl and you will take care of the pet. Which one are you planning to keep? And why aren’t they allowing you to keep one?
    I had a hard time convincing my parents to let me keep a cat because they thought I wouldnt be able to take care of it. But well. Its been a year now and I love my cat! His name is Vasco. Infact we all love him!! ❤️😻😻😻😻

• moxxo

My parents arent allowing me to keep a pet! 🙁 what do i do and how do I convince them! HELP

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.