MY DOG

• Author

when I was little I had a baby sitter once her dog pooped on the floor and she took away anything he liked and he never did it again try it I’m sorry if it doesn’t work

• gigibeans

How is she being naughty????

• mayab

@cheetahcat200 I already use the spray bottle and she’s scared in the moment but later she just being naughty again. But if she ( in presents of spray bottle ) is holding something in her mouth that is not sticking out of her mouth she will just keep it there until we offer her a treat (and sometimes we don’t even do it!) which I don’t really like because if she gets a treat when she’s naughty she will just want to be naughty again. Thanks anyway!

• mayab

@hazel5 first of all she is a girl and she just loves being naughty. I guess when I am in the bathroom she loves being naughty right in front of my eyes knowing that i won’t be able to catch her🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🐵

• mayab

@blackbeltboss My dog ( Lily P. Potter- call her Potter ) LOVES being naughty and I think that she would not mind if I yelled at her and wouldn’t care, either. But thanks anyway!

• blackbeltboss

Try rewarding her when she is good and a very strong NO! when she Mia behaves

• hazel5

Hey @mayab is he really naughty or angry? Maybe something is bothering him. Did you get him checked?

• cheetahcat200

I don’t really know how to help because I don’t have a dog, but I would suggest giving her a punishment (spray bottle, spank, light slap, etc.). I hope I helped!

• radicalrye

By naughty you mean biting…… chewing on things….. maybe if you let me know i can help you i have taught at dog obedience classes so i know a few things about devil dogs and how to fix them lol:)

• mayab

Dear everyone,
    My dog is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo naughty! I want to give her away for a cent! Anyone have any ideas HOW TO MAKE HER LESS NAUGHTY??????????????????????????? Post all your ideas down below. I will try each one and on Valentine’s Day I will day which one worked the best. Thank you for your support.🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.