Animal

• Author

@sammyourself also u can name him sparky, or timoji, i loveee sniffles too though!๐Ÿ’œ

• moxxo

@sammyourself THATS ADORABLEEEE ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ I have a thing for looking at cute hedgehog pictures and awing them๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’œ please please post them on the missO blog I reallyyyt wanna see them!!!

• sammyourself

Hey girls!!! I’m thinking of a name for my hedgehog๐Ÿค” I think i will name it sniffels, but if you have a cute name please tell me!!! He is quite naughty, he keeps on going into my shoe cuboard and creeps into my slippers!!! He loves them๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• sparkelycorgicorns

Your so lucky๐Ÿ˜I have a hamster ๐Ÿน

• moxxo

@sammyourself omg wowwww! hedgehogs are the cutest! arent u scared it ll prick u ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• sammyourself

I was when i first got him @moxxo, but you get used to it after a day or 2

• bookhugger45

Cool I had one but it always bit my mom and sometimes me

• sammyourself

This one is really nice…..soo thankful that it doesn’t bite๐Ÿ˜

• harlierose

Wow! That’s Cool ๐Ÿงก

• hazel5

WOW! I would never get permission for it!! How excited are you @sammyourself

• sammyourself

Soooo excited!!!

• hazel5

Iโ€™m sure! Wow youre so lucky my parents would never allow me :(( @sammyourself how do i convince them

• sammyourself

I dont know๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ Maybe go on youtube and search it up๐Ÿค” I got it from someone who lives close to us and she offered it to me….and i had to do lots of research about them to convince my parents that i know a lot about hedgehogs and that i can take care of one

• nina_morg25

So Cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ’•

• annaw25

Really thatโ€™s great I live hedgehogs their so cute @sammyourself

• annaw25

I meant love โค๏ธ hedgehogs @sammyourself

• sammyourself

I’m getting a hedgehog tomorrow!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.