With a list of easily available ingredients, here I present to you one of the easiest Mac & Cheese recipes for cheese lovers like me!
Finger Lickin' Mac & Cheese
Write a review
- 1 (8 ounce) box elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt ground
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; stir in flour, salt, and pepper until smooth, about 5 minutes. Slowly pour milk into butter-flour mixture while continuously stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbling, about 5 minutes.
- Add Cheddar cheese to milk mixture and stir until cheese is melted, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Fold macaroni into cheese sauce until coated.
Miss O and Friends https://missoandfriends.com/