Eyeball Slime Lollipops
Write a review
- 2-3 fruit-flavored rectangular hard candies (e.g Jolly Ranchers)
- candy eyes
- Lollipop sticks
- Heat the oven to 275 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange 2-3 fruit-flavored rectangular hard candies (such as Jolly Ranchers) 2 inches from the edge of the prepared baking sheet so they are touching one another.
- Repeat with five more sets of candies, leaving 2 inches between the sets, as candies will spread during baking.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until candy is fully melted.
- Working quickly (and with caution; the candy will be very hot), press a 4-inch lollipop stick into each pool of melted candy and twist gently to cover the stick.
- Gently press candy eyes onto each pop.
- If the candy hardens as you're working, return pan to the oven for 1 minute. Let the candy cool completely before serving.
Miss O and Friends https://missoandfriends.com/