I am sure you have noticed that I have been sending in recipes for different types of cookies. Try this oatmeal chocolate chip cookie, it has an easy recipe.
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups salted whole peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Put sugars, butter, and peanut butter in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on medium speed until pale and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Reduce speed to low. Add oat mixture, and mix until just combined. Mix in peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Using a 1 1/2-tablespoon ice cream scoop, drop balls of dough 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake cookies, rotating sheets halfway through, until golden brown and just set, 13 to 15 minutes. Let cool on sheets on wire racks 5 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Source: Martha Stewart