Is your jar of Nutella ending too soon? Last spoon left? Use it wisely! Here’s how you can make your very own Nutella Shake and that too SO SIMPLY!
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Pour the milk in the mason jar, add the Nutella and then tightly fasten the lid.
- Shake the jar vigorously for about 20 seconds, or until evenly mixed.
- Shake it in different directions for maximum effect!
- Add the vanilla ice cream and stir to mix (about 20 seconds).
- Shake the jar until everything is evenly mixed (about 45 seconds).
- Pour your shake into a glass and enjoy!