Here’s a healthy yet fun recipe for you to try out!
Crunchy Peanut Butter Coconut Bananas
Write a review
- Half cup of cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons of crushed cornflake cereal
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla fat free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 bananas
- In a small skillet combine crushed cornflakes and coconut, cook and stir over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until coconut starts to brown.
- Remove from heat and then stir together the yogurt and the peanut butter.
- Slice each banana crosswise into four pieces.
- Spread peanut butter mixture on four banana pieces. Sprinkle evenly with the cornflakes mixture.
- Top with remaining banana pieces.
Miss O and Friends https://missoandfriends.com/