With summer right here, try this yummy icecream recipe. Not is it easy to make, but it is also perfect for this kinda weather!
Choco Banana Icecream
Write a review
- 4 banana peeled
- 2 table spoon cocoa powder
- 2 drops vanilla essence
- Hand full of chocolate chips
- Peel the bananas and put them in the air tight bag.
- Put the bag in the freezer for about 2 to 3 hrs.
- Take out the bananas from the freezer.
- In the clean grinder put the bananas, cocoa powder and vanilla essence. Grind it together until you get the creamy mixture.
- In the ice cream bowl pour the mixture. Season it with chocolate chips.
- Put the bowl in the freezer.
- Take out after it has been frozen. Serve it in scoops or cone.
Miss O and Friends https://missoandfriends.com/