Chilly Apple Lemonade
If you love apple juice you might love this recipe Feel this fresh and cold drink trickle down your throat during these warm summer months! You' ll thank me later!
Write a review
- An Apple( I prefer gala) peeled
- 3 tsp sugar
- Another 3 tsp of sugar
- A lemon
- 1 cup of water(sparkling would be the best)
- Another 1 cup of water
- Cut the apple to tiny pieces.
- Put it in a blender, don't forget to add water and 3tsp of sugar, blend it all together and keep it aside.
- Make the lemonade the way you usually do. If the lemonade isn't sweet enough add a little more sugar until it's sweet enough.
- Now add lemonade with the apple juice and blend it a again Keep the juice in fridge for 5 minutes.
- After that blend it one last time.
- You have an apple lemonade ready to be served.
- Its my own recipe. I hope you enjoy it! 🙂
Miss O and Friends https://missoandfriends.com/