Flaunt Your African American Curls With These Tips!
Taking care of African American hair can take a lot of time. Here are 1o great African American hair tips for healthier hair. Take a look!
1. 👑Wash hair once a week or every other week👑: This will help prevent build-up of hair care products, which can be drying to the hair, it can also add moisture
2. Use conditioner: Use conditioner every time you wash your hair. Be sure to coat the ends of the hair with conditioner, as the ends are the oldest and most fragile part of your hair.
3. Be gentle: Being rough with your hair can cause breakage.
4. Moisturize your hair everyday: African American hair can be prone to dryness, moisturize your hair to give it volume and keep it from breaking off easily from dryness
5. Don’t flat iron your hair too much: When you smell a burning smell when u flatiron your hair that can mean your hair is burning or the heat is too high, flat ironing hour hair can be very harmful to African American hair if not done right
6. Use a hot oil treatment twice a month: This adds additional moisture and elasticity to your hair.
7. Don’t over comb and brush: Constantly brushing and combing your hair too much can break of your hair from being too ruff
8. Eat well: Sweet potatoes, spinach, walnuts, bananas, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, beans, yellow bell peppers, carrots,
9. Take hair vitamins: Some have all the nutrition your hair might need, vitamins, and all the minerals you might need to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth
10. Massage your scalp: massaging your scalp can release tension and can promote your hair follicles to grow.