The Miss O & Friends® brand is created and managed by girls who’ve outgrown Barbie but not ready for Beyonce. Ranking in the top 10 “Girls Only” websites worldwide (Amazon Alexa Data), The Procter & Gamble Company is our largest investor.
At age 10, Juliette created what is now Miss O & Friends. Cool, age appropriate and esteem building, Miss O reflects the needs of our community, offering character building opportunities (like girls getting their original stories published and sold in bookstores nationwide). Through www.missoandfriends.com, girls can socialize, play, create, learn, exchange ideas, get help, compare experiences, get published and much more…all within a safe, bully-free environment.
As an two time invited participant to YIEF Juliette believes strongly in self-development, coupled with responsibility Juliette’s recent acknowledgements include:
• B.A. degree, Washington University in St. Louis, May, 2011
- • Selected, “America’s Coolest College Start-Ups,” Inc. Mag., Feb., 2011
• “Top 50 Women Who Inspire Us,” Self-Made Magazine, Nov., 2010
- • GSEA Global Finalist – best student entrepreneurs competing worldwide, Kauffman Center, Nov., 2010
• Syndicated columnist, Miss O’s “KidsCounsel” (Dear Abby for young girls), distributed via McClatchy/Tribune – over 700 papers worldwide