Ever thought of making something special but the oven has stopped you from doing so? Here is the perfect recipe to lift your mood. Try the easy no bake brownie bites- perfect for every occasion.
No Bake Brownie Bites
Write a review
- 1 pack of brownie mix
- 3/4 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of miniature chocolate chips
- (optional one chocolate pudding mix)
- In a large bowl, combine the dry brownie mix with mostly melted butter ( microwave until melted, but small chunks of un melted butter still remains).
- Mix with a spoon and then kneed with ur hands.It will be thick and sticky.
- Make sure to let the mixture cool a little then mix in the chocolate chips. ( otherwise they will melt with the chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls
- If desired , roll the balls into dry chocolate putting mix for coating. Shake off the excess.
- Enjoy right away,store in the fridge in an alright container for up to a week.
Miss O and Friends http://missoandfriends.com/