About 9 months ago, I decided to cut all sodas out of my diet because they contain a lot of unneeded sugar and they're just bad for you! Then about a month later, I decided to start exercising regularly, and I'm proud of the progress I've made. In 9 months, I've lost 16 pounds and successfully kept it off. I didn't think it was possible, but I guess it is! Now I've worked my way up to running a 5K and I've never felt healthier. I'm starting to do strength exercises that will help me build up some muscle and I'm on my way to being the me I want to be. 🙂 ~S

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

That’s wonderful!!! Keep it up!!! 🙂 <3

Profile photo of sheilaraesheilarae
    #34597 |

Let me tell you honestly I am such an unhealthy eater. I’ve been looking forward to working out regularly and saying no to junk food.I think it really works, thank you for inspiring us.Some people say we’re too young to diet,but I think if we start dieting now we will be able to continue with the habit as we grow up.Did you know that it takes 21 days to cope with a new habit?We just have to control ourselves 21 days and its done.Then it’s a habit!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.