CUTE N' PRETTY HAIR
By: Jenny, 11, VA (AKA Sharpaymissy)
Every time I go out, it's always like my friends are better than me at fashion,
hair e.t.c. You have the same problem? To make cute n' lovely hair and to amaze
your friends, choose from the selection below and copy the steps to do it.
In a Twist:
- Brush your hair smoothly back from your
face. Run a comb or comb handle from front to
back where you want your part to be. Comb the
hair away from the part on each side.
- Start with the side that has most hair (or
either side with a center part.) Gather about ¼
inch at the front and twist it firmly. Add
another ¼ inch section and twist both together.
- Keep adding ¼ inch sections like this,
working away from your part and twisting them
- When the twist reaches the side of your
face, keep twisting without adding more hair,
around to the back of your head. Hold the twist
with a grip of hair clip for the moment.
- Start at the front again, this time using
the other side. Work round to the back, then
unclip the first twist and twist both twists
together. Hold them together with a cute clip of
- Tip: This works better on medium to long
- Brush your hair away from your face then run
a comb where you want your part to be. A side
part works better with this hairstyle, because
it looks cooler and prettier. Cover your hair
with hair gel or mousse, so that it stays flat.
- Brush your hair to the right (or left, it
doesn't matter) side in a neat way and then tie
your hair with a cute bobble.
- Tip: You can do this with two ponytails. Try
pinning the hair up or down, in a style that
suits your face.
- This style is perfect to do while you're
chilling out in front of the TV but check in the
mirror before you go out! You can do it on
straight or curly hair, as long as it reaches
- First, comb a neat center part into your
hair. Then simply pinch small sections (about ½
inch wide) from your part and plait them neatly
to the ends and fasten them with an invisible or
Tip: Wear glittery earrings and transparent
lip-gloss with this style, it makes a perfect
More Style Tips >>>