DIY Bath bomb!
I have a thing for bath bombs and surprisingly I came across this VERY easy tutorial. I also tried it and the results were really good, and not to forget – The ingredients are so cheap and easily available!
For those who don’t want to watch the video, can try this:
Ingredients and Supplies:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup Epsom salts
- 1 tsp. water
- 2 tsp. essential oil
- 3 tsp. oil (olive oil)
- Food coloring (any color you want)
- Bath bomb mold
- Place the dry ingredients in a bowl and then mix them all evenly with the whisk.
- In a separate container, mix the liquid ingredients together. Note that in this step, the essential oils, fragrances and colors are added. This is an important step! Make sure to pick out lots of fragrance oils to try out here, as you can make many fabulous combinations for bath time.
- Slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry mix, one small spoon at a time.
- When well mixed, you simply pack this mixture into a bath bomb mold and pack tightly, then let it dry. Work quickly so as not to let the bath bomb mixture dry out.