By: amy, 13 (aka kittykat13)
you have clothes that fit fine but have stains on
them from that art project or fun game of kick-ball?
Well now you can wear them again with out the stains
causing stares. You can splatter-paint them!
- Get the clothes you want to paint. Make sure
to ask your parents if it is okay to paint them.
- Get some paint. If you will be wearing and
washing your clothes donít use washable paint!!
I recommend acrylic paints. Also get your paint
- Find an area that is okay to paint in. ASK
YOUR PARENTS!!! Some paint may not get on the
clothes. This is messy! Make sure to wear
clothes that you donít mind getting paint on
while you do this!!!
- Dip your brush in the paint and "flick" the
brush at the clothes. It will look really cool.
- Let your clothes dry!
- Now you have one-of-a-kind clothes. No one
will have exactly the same thing! Wear your
designs and be proud!!!!