Hershey´s Chocolate Blossoms
Written by: HONDAgirl012, 19, NY
These are usually made for Christmas, but in my opinion it´s just as good if you make it any other time.
2 sticks,softened margarine or butter
1 1/2 cups,sugar
2 tsp.,vanilla extract
2 cups, flour
1/2 cup,Hershey´s Cocoa
Bag of Hershey´s Kisses
1. In a bowl, beat butter, 1 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
2. In a seperate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
3. Refrigerate dough for about an hour, or until firm enough to be handled.
4. Shape the dough into 1 1/8 inch balls; roll them in additional sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set.
5. Remove from oven. Immediately place Hershey Kiss(unwrapped) on top of each cookie, pressing down lightly.
6. Let them cool completely.....then ENJOY!
Makes about 4 dozen cookies